This is the second flan recipe I’m posting on my blog… and for good reason. This flan recipe you can make in the crockpot. It’s so easy!
Get ready for some slow cooker caramel flan. It’s a hit! Watch this short video to see how easy it is.
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces of milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Caramel sauce
- Ramekins for baking
- Mix together the sweetened condensed milk, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In the ramekins, pour a little bit of caramel sauce in the bottom, then use a spoon to spread it along the sides.
- Pour the milk, egg, and vanilla mixture in the ramekins.
- Cover the bottom of the crockpot with about 1/2 of water.
- Gently place the ramekins in the crockpot.
- Bake the flan on high for two hours.
- After two hours, cool the flan in the refrigerator for another two hours.
- Use a knife to loosen the edge of the flan on the edges of the ramekin.
- Flip the ramekin upside down on a plate.
- Enjoy your slow cooker caramel flan!
Aren’t crockpot desserts the best?!