When it’s time to shoot Baking With Bunny, I ask my family, “What do you want?” The kids wanted to bake a cake and my husband is a fan of marble cake, so we baked a marble cake from scratch!
Marble Cake Ingredients
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of softened butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (for the second mixing)
Marble Cake Recipe
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9″ round cake pan.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and milk together.
- Pour half of the batter into the cake pan.
- Add the cocoa powder to the rest of the mix in the mixer.
- Slowly pour the chocolate mix on top of the mix already in the cake pan.
- Use a knife to swirl the two flavors and colors around.
- Bake for 25 minutes… or until a knife stuck in the middle comes out clean.
- Frost using whatever you choose.
For more recipes, click here.
For more Baking with Bunny videos, click here.