When my sister came into town, the kids wanted to bake something with her.
She loves a mini cheesecake, so we threw some Oreos into a recipe and came up with this mini cheesecake with Oreo crust recipe.
Bonus! There are also Oreos in the cheesecake.
Watch us make them in the video below and keep scrolling for the recipe.
Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust
Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust Ingredients
- A box of Oreo cookies
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 2 8-ounce packages of softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
Mini Cheesecakes with Oreo Crust Directions
- Preheat the over to 325 degrees.
- Crush about 18 Oreo cookies.
- Melt 1/4 cup of butter.
- Mix the Oreo cookies with the butter.
- Press the mixture to the bottom of a 9×13 greased pan to form a crust.
- Mix together the rest of the ingredients in the order they’re listed above.
- Add about 10 more crushed up Oreo cookies to the mixture.
- Pour the mixture over the pan with the Oreo crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- After letting the cheesecake cool, refrigerate for two hours before serving.
- Cut the cheesecake into bites and top it with chocolate, whipped cream, or even more Oreos.
- Keep these refrigerated! (We totally forgot this part and had to throw what we made away the next day. Uh.)
To bake the most popular recipe on Christina All Day, butter cake just like you get at California Pizza Kitchen, click here.