Days before Halloween, my husband and kids baked these peanut butter chocolate chip cookies.
The recipe is from my mother in law and is a hit. My kids wanted to have a lemonade stand the day they baked these to add to their inventory to sell at the end of the driveway.
We also took a pretty entertaining video of the process as well… and because it was shot days before Halloween, the baking was done by Duke Caboom from Toy Story 4, a good witch, and Olaf from the Frozen movies.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cups of flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2/3 cups of peanut butter (heated to soften)
- 1/2 cup of margarine (heated to soften)
- 2/3 cup of lightly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix in all of the ingredients, one by one, in the order listed above.
- Use a cookie scooper to place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool before eating.
For the most popular recipe on Christina All Day, click here.