My husband loves anything and everything pumpkin flavored, so when the pumpkin craze began this year, we wanted to try something new.
He absolutely loves pumpkin bars I made and these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, but there is so much that can be made with pumpkin puree!
So, we opted to use the bundt pan that never gets a lot of attention for this pumpkin bundt cake.
The Best Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
Pumpkin Bundt Cake Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of vegetable or canola oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree
Pumpkin Bundt Cake Ingredients Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a bundt pan so the batter doesn’t stick.
In a bowl, mix together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl beat together the oil, white sugar, brown sugar, vanilla extract, eggs, and pumpkin puree.
Slowly beat the first flour mixture into the second pumpkin puree mixture.
Pour the batter into the bundt pan.
Bake for an hour or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- While it’s baking, start making the cream cheese glaze with the ingredients and instructions below.
Cool for 20-30 minutes.
Then, carefully flip the pan upside done onto a plate.
- When it’s completely cooled, you can add the cream cheese glaze to enjoy!
Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze Ingredients
- 1 tablespoon of softened butter
- 6 Tablespoons of softened cream cheese
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk
Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze Directions
Mix together the ingredients in the order listed above
Beat in the powdered sugar followed by the milk.
With a spoon, drizzle the glaze on top of the pumpkin bundt cake.
For more delicious recipes, click here.