I love me some caramel and chocolate, so when my kids wanted to bake something, and the request from my son was brownies, we threw in some caramel.
This recipe is supposed to be made with Sugar Daddies, but our Publix didn’t have any the day we made these, so we bought caramels instead.
To watch us make them, watch the video below. For the full recipe, keep scrolling!
Sugar Daddies Brownies Recipe
Sugar Daddies Brownies Ingredients
- 1 1/4 cups of sugar
- 5 tablespoons of salted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup of condensed milk
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 handful of chopped up caramel
Sugar Daddies Brownies Directions
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients in the order listed above.
- Spread the mix into a prepared pan. (I use 9×11.)
- Bake it in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool completely before serving.
For the most popular recipe on this blog, butter cake like you’d order at California Pizza Kitchen, click here.
If you like this post, I suggest checking out my recipe for banana bread. It’s my favorite!