I’m not a big fan of bananas. There is something about the texture that grosses me out. But, potassium, right?
So, I’ve found a way to eat them… and love them. If you’re looking for a way to enjoy bananas or a new way to eat them, you will love this easy banana muffins recipe.
Now, this recipe makes a lot – about four dozen. So, if you’re just baking for yourself, cut the ingredients in half.
I make so many because my family of four loves this banana muffins recipe and I also throw the extra batter in a loaf pan and add chocolate chips for chocolate chip banana bread – one of my husband’s favorites.
Banana Muffins Recipe
Banana Muffins Ingredients
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 sticks of butter
- 4 eggs
- 6 blended bananas
- 4 cups of flour
- 2 tablespoon of milk
- 2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 teaspoon of baking soda
Banana Muffins Directions
- Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees
- Prep muffin trays with a liner
- Slowly add the ingredients in the order they are listed, moving on to the next one when the previous one is mixed
- Pour two tablespoons of the batter into muffin cups
- Bake for 25 minutes