My favorite dessert to make are banana bread muffins.
I don’t like bananas, but I love this banana bread recipe.
To switch things up a bit, I decided to keep the banana part, but try something different.
For the recipe, scroll down.
You can also follow along with the quick video as you make it below.
Banana Nilla Wafer Dessert [VIDEO]
This banana nilla wafer dessert doesn’t include any baking really. Just mixing.
Although, you do need to be patient because it requires a lot of time in the refrigerator.
I suggest making this the day before you eat it so it has enough time to cool and harden.
Banana Nilla Wafer Dessert Ingredients
- one package of vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- one can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
- one box of Nabisco vanilla wafers
- one pureed banana
Banana Nilla Wafer Dessert Directions
1. Mix together the vanilla pudding mix and milk.
2. Add the sweetened condensed milk to the mixture.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract.
4. Mix in the pureed banana.
5. In a large glass dish, or in cupcake holders, line the bottom of with nilla wafers.
6. Then, pour the mix on top.
7. Add another wafer.
8. Pour more mix on top.
9. If you want, top the mix with more wafers.
10. Cover and chill for at least four hours so the dessert hardens a bit.
To bake the most popular recipe on Christina All Day, butter cake just like you get at California Pizza Kitchen, click here.