Who doesn’t love game day appetizers around bowl game time?! I do because I’m always going to parties where I need to bring something.
This game day appetizer is something my daughter and I put together as we headed to a New Years Eve party. It’s quick, it’s easy, and it’s delicious.
I can’t take credit for it though. The credit goes to Publix. In the grocery store, they have kiosks with lots of recipes, and of course, I picked the easiest one – avocado pretzel tacos!
Scroll down to see the game day appetizer recipe, but don’t miss the short video of my daughter and me putting them together!
Easy Game Day Appetizers
Avocado Pretzel Tacos
Easy Game Day Appetizer Ingredients
- 1 plum tomato, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup bananas pepper rings, finely chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) container prepared guacamole
- 24 thin pretzel crisps (about 7.2 oz. bags)
Easy Game Day Appetizer Recipe
- Chop tomato and peppers.
- Place 1 tablespoon guacamole onto 12 pretzels.
- Top the guacamole with the chopped tomatoes and peppers.
- Press the second pretzel over guacamole (to form a crispy taco.)