No need to wait until Thanksgiving to bake some pumpkin pie.
My husband loves everything pumpkin flavored, so I tried a very popular recipe – Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Recipe.
It wasn’t only an easy dessert recipe, but it was very good!
Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. of ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. of ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can of evaporated milk
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie crust
Libby’s Pumpkin Pie Directions
- Pre-heat the over to 425 degrees.
- Mix together all of the ingredients in the order they are listed above.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Bake again for 45 minutes, or until a knife placed in the middle comes out clean
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.