Lots of people are searching for liquid marijuana recipes online, so I thought, why not write a blog to help people?!
I have not made or tasted these personally, but I have done lots of crowdsourcing for this one to bring you the best recipes I could find.
Liquid Marijuana Recipes
1. Dixie Fruit Punch Fiz
Dixie Elixirs are THC-infused beverages, crafted for optimal taste and effect—with nearly a decade of R&D poured into every drop.
Each bottle includes a custom dosing cap that allows for the perfect pour to enjoy just the right amount anytime, anywhere.
Dixie Fruit Punch Fiz Ingredients:
- 1.5oz of pineapple juice
- 1.5oz of cranberry juice
- 15ml of Dixie Fruit Punch
- 4oz lemon-lime club soda
- Juice from one lime wedge
- Pour over ice
Dixie Fruit Punch Fiz Directions:
- Combine all ingredients in a tall glass
- Garnish with a pineapple slice
Recipe submitted by Steed Johnson.
2. Strawberry Smart Mojito
If you’re looking for all the fun without the hangover, you’ll love this next recipe.
Strawberry Smart Mojito Ingredients:
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 3 fresh strawberries (approximately)
- 2-3 fresh spearmint sprigs
- 1 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 mL Humboldt Apothecary Brain Tonic CBD Tincture
- 3-4 oz soda water
Strawberry Smart Mojito Directions:
- In a chilled highball glass (about 10-11 ounces), muddle the simple syrup, strawberries and mint leaves together with the back of a spoon or muddler.
- Crush the strawberries and mint leaves well.
- Stir in the lime juice and tincture.
- Fill the glass with ice and top off with soda water.
- Gently stir.
- Garnish with mint sprigs or strawberry slices, or for a different look, lime wheel wedge, and mint sprigs.
Recipe submitted by Gillian Levy, President at Humboldt Apothecary.
3. Vegan Dark Chocolate Espresso Milkshake
If you love milkshakes but not milk, this liquid marijuana recipe is for you!
It’s a fun twist from NUG using the award-winning and vegan dark chocolate bars.
Vegan Dark Chocolate Espresso Milkshake Ingredients:
- 1 NUG Dark Chocolate bar (10 mg THC)
- 4 cups nondairy vegan ice cream (coconut-based vanilla works best)
- 1 cup of vegan milk. (Tyler recommends like almond milk but soy, rice or any that you like will work)
- 1 cup Espresso (hot)
- Cherries for garnish (optional)
Vegan Dark Chocolate Espresso Milkshake Directions:
- Start by chopping or simply breaking apart the cannabis-infused Dark Chocolate from NUG
- Then pour the hot espresso into the saucepan. Add the chopped chocolate, over medium-low heat slowly stir until chocolate is melted and mixed with espresso.
- Place ice cream in a blender
- Pour 1 cup of vegan milk over ice cream in a blender then add warm chocolate espresso mixture.
- Blend to desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Tyler Cooke, Edibles Department Director at NUG, a premier, state-licensed, and vertically-integrated California cannabis company.
4. Keef Blue Razz Piña Colada
Next, we have a refreshing, keep-you-cool mocktail.
This easy, breezy, keep-you-cool mocktail will leave you feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Keef Blue Razz Piña Colada Ingredients:
- 3 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz. cream of coconut
- 1 tsp. agave
- 6 oz. Keef Cola Blue Razz (dose according to the user)
Keef Blue Razz Piña Colada Directions:
- Pour the 3 oz. Pineapple Juice, 1 oz. cream of coconut, 1 tsp. agave, 6 oz. and Keef Cola Blue Razz (dose according to the user) over ice and garnish with pineapple and cherry.
- Serve with a paper straw.
Recipe submitted by Keef Brands, a developer, manufacturer, and distributor of a line of cannabis-infused beverages with products available at more than 800 retail locations across the United States.
5. Infused Cannabis Coconut Oil
Take into account the number of healthy fats present in coconut oil.
With this recipe, you’re able to pull 80% more cannabinoids from the cannabis being used!
The properties of coconut oil present a curbing of appetite which is a large concern for many patients when using cannabis in fear they will become unhealthy by ingesting cannabis.
Infused Cannabis Coconut Oil Ingredients and Directions:
- 28 grams of dry cannabis of at least 20% or greater in THC (decarbed and cooled completely)
- 2 cups of cold-pressed organic coconut oil (my preference)
Recipe submitted by Mickey Nulf, a Cannabis Educator and Patient Consultant.
If you have a liquid marijuana recipe to add to the list, please comment here.