Orange Roughy is a marine fish that is found in various parts of the world.
These fish have firm flesh and a mild flavor which makes it compatible with many herbs, vegetables, and grains.
The easy adaptability of this fish, either in fillets or in being skinned, makes it quite a hit among cooks and chefs.
Orange Roughy Recipe
Orange Roughy Recipe with Lemon and Orange
With a mere cooking time of 20 minutes for a batch of four servings:
- Orange Roughy – 4 fillets
- Olive Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Melted Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Minced Garlic – 3 cloves
- Juice of an orange and a lemon
- Lemon Pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
Orange Roughy Recipe Directions
- Heat the oil in a skillet on medium-high flame.
- Then, add the fish fillets and trickle them with the butter, garlic, and orange and lemon juice.
- Cook for about five minutes while seasoning with lemon pepper, and voila, the dish is ready.
- Serve with a light garnish of oregano and a side of your choice of steamed veggies.
You can also bake this in a pre-heated oven topped with generous amounts of Parmesan and Romano cheese and a light brush of melted butter.
For the most popular recipe on Christina All Day, butter cake, click here.