Cream corn is a versatile food you can consider for almost every occasion. As simple as it looks, it tastes equally well.
What’s more? You can also prepare it quickly without any hassle.
If you are looking for the best recipe, Rudy’s cream corn recipe is what you should try out.
Here are the simple steps to prepare this recipe.
Rudy’s Creamed Corn Recipe
Ruby’s Creamed Corn Recipe Ingredients
- Salty butter – ½ cup
- Whipping cream – ¾ cup
- Sweet corn – 4 pounds
- Cream cheese – two 8 oz. blocks
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Parmesan cheese – ⅓ cup
- Granulated sugar – 4 Tablespoons
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
Rudy’s Creamed Corn Recipe Directions
- Place all of the ingredients into a slow cooker.
- Allow these ingredients to heat up slowly at a low temperature for a minimum of four hours.
- To ensure the gravy is in the right place, stir it occasionally.
For the most popular recipe on Christina All Day, click here.